My RE put me back on BCPs this afternoon. I gobbled up a pill as soon as the nurse called with the news. She had told me yesterday that an E2 of more than 50 might delay the cycle. My E2 was 34.2. If you're like me, you may be thinking, "Dude, 34.2 is less than 50." But the RE decided to be conservative, calling my number borderline, and I have to appreciate that. Chances are good that the cyst will shrink on its own, and I'd rather start from that point in a few days than to begin injections now and have the cyst grow and interfere later on. I go back Friday for a repeat suppression check.
I had an acupuncture appointment this morning. I think I fell asleep, but I'm not entirely sure. I do know that when the acupuncturist checked on me at the halfway point I was surprised to learn that, no, it was the lights-on-and-go-home point.
DH took the heavy-duty antibiotic Zithromax last night. Four pills all at once to knock any infection-threatening bacteria right on out of his system. For side effects he reported "waves of something going on" overnight and a quite-possibly-related "flat feeling" during the day.
Sorry to hear that things weren't as straightforward at the suppression check as you'd hoped. Keeping my fingers crossed that that cyst goes down soon!
Post a Comment